Background

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Emma's 4th Birthday

As long as we are playing catch up...


My Emma had her 4th Birthday in February. I can not believe she is already four, she is stuck at 18 months in my mind.

Emma was a very even-natured baby and toddler. She was very easy going and happy.


Emma found her current sassy personality around the age of 2 1/2. But we still love her more than she will ever know, sassy and all.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!





Thank you Grandma Tami! We love you very much.


Quinci, Ryann, Taylor, & Emma


Oh, how we love those dress-ups. The dancing outfits that rarely go a day without being worn.
Thank you Grandma Atkin! We just love the Tinkerbell house SOOOO much.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love this little girl, too! Ok, I love all of your kiddos. But Emma does hold a special place in my heart maybe, oh, because she is my daughter's sister from another mother...Could there be girls any more alike than these two (some days this is a good thing, sometimes not so good...)?