Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, TAYLOR!

Ok, this is a really old one, but for journal purposes I am adding this in. Besides Taylor's baby pictures are just too dang cute to not post.
.
My big guy turned 7 yrs. old in November. (it has just taken me forever to post about it). Wow! Does time fly when your having fun, or what?


Taylor is such a good kid. We enjoy having him in the family soooo much!





Happy 7th Birthday!

One of my proudest "mommy" moments this year was while I was cleaning the glass of our back sliding door, when Taylor came up and asked for help with something. The entire time he was asking he watched every stroke of the paper towel and Windex. I explained I would be able to help him as soon as I finished cleaning the glass. He stood there for a moment, then leaned over took the paper towel from my hand and said, " Here mom I'll do it, you missed a spot"
.

I had to seriously hold back my tears. I was so dang proud of him for having those instincts.



A good birthday dinner at Taylor's favorite restaurant... Good 'ole Serrano's
We love you Taylor SO much! Our family would not be the same without you.

2 comments:

Karolienkie said...

This post name was hillarious..... It came on my google update, my first thought have I lost my mind.......

Nice picture of Ben and Taylor :)

Kelly said...

Don't get me started on how sad I am that we won't have a boy like this one of yours...don't get me wrong, I love my girls and wouldn't trade a single one of them. But I think Taylor is one special kid and I know we are missing out just a bit...just a bit.