Background

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Emma's in Preschool. YEAH!!!!!!!!

We went to our first day of preschool. I am just twitter-painted! It was just a parent orientation so I didn't actually get to drop her off, but exciting none the less. She has been just dying to go to "my class at Cambria's house" (her teacher's daughter). She is so bored with just me and Ryann at home.

She even gets to bring a backpack, which is just her cherry on her cake.

She is growing up so much. I can't believe my little Emma is going to preschool. WOW!

Yes, we had to bring the swimsuit with us. It didn't make it to class though. I think she is going through summer withdrawals.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

My little girl... is getting sooooo! big!!!

Kelly said...

Give me a BIG yay for preschool!

Man does she look so excited and all grown up! I love the enthusiasm at this age!

I can't see your face but I am only to assume (from our conversations!) that you are just as excited as she is! YAY!!!!