Background

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ryann's 5 month now

Wow! I can't believe how fast the time is fly'in by. Ryann clocked 5 months this past week. She has really been a very sweet, happy baby for us. She has even blessed me with sleeping all night long since she was 3 or 4 weeks old. I sure love her for that!




Emma wanted to share those fruit snacks with Ryann so bad. She really worked hard on convincing me that she would only tear off a little piece to share with her. Oh... are we going to have to really watch that one.

Taylor just can't seem to get enough of Ryann. His relationship with her has really surprised me. I did not expect him to love and dote on her as much as he does.

2 comments:

Bryana said...

SHE IS SO DANG CUTE!!!!! What sweet pics you got of her!

Karolienkie said...

O how I just love on her..... My little girl! She is adorable!