Background

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Girl Time!

Nails have been the hot topic in our house lately. The girls earned a couple of fake nail sets out of the treasure box and that was all it took. We have been painting, sticker-ing, rhinestone-ing, glitter-ing and anything else they could think of to do on their nails.
P.S. don't mind the messy table in the background, we had a couple of projects going on this week




For some reason the nail filers were just as exciting to get as the nails were

4 comments:

Kara said...

What a cute blog you have, Cindy! I found your blog on Karolien's. I love the girls' nails. What a good reward from the prize box! We did the prize box for a little while too... Now we're doing "pumpkin points" for Halloweeen :) I'd love for you to check out my blog!! slyseven.blogspot.com.

Kara

Cheryl said...

Hi Cindy! I didn't know you had a blog, thanks for dropping a post on mine. I'm so glad you loved the paint chip! Come over and see the paint in action any time. Then we'll also be able to catch up, it does feel like I haven't seen you for a zillion years.

ROSENFAM said...

Thanks for the comment...I didn't know you were a blogger! The nails turned out cute. However, you are braver than I am. I've stuck to plain 'ol nail polish thus far...

Anonymous said...

Where are the Atkins? We need to get together....