Background

Saturday, November 8, 2008

A True Emma Moment

So Emma was Sharpay for Halloween. The costume was bought about 2 or 3 weeks before Halloween, but wasn't allowed to be worn until the big day.


Side note: (We have had past experiences where the kids wore their costumes before Halloween trying to get the maximum use out of them... and they got tired of them . Which then turned into a battle because their mean 'ole mom just wouldn't buy them a different costume because they changed their mind as to what they wanted to be. So a new rule was born in our house ... Halloween costumes do not get worn until Halloween actually comes and THEN they may be worn and played until the little hearts in our house are content. )



Anyway back to my story... Emma was just busting at the seams to wear her blue Sharpay costume. She could hardly contain herself any longer, so when she got the "OK" to get her costume on for her preschool Halloween party she could not even wait for her mom to finish feeding the baby to help her with her dress and make-up kit, which had to be hidden as it was mysteriously broken into several times. So when I came downstairs after finishing with Ryann this is what I found...




hmmm.... now how are we going to get that one off.

The rhinestones ON the lips must be a new thing.
She did finally let me help her get things cleaned up. That sure was some RED lipstick though.



She is so cute, even though she is so mischievous.

3 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh Dear, don't you just hate red lipstick! And nail polish for that matter. We have had some bad experinces with that in our house! I literally want to put a lock on my makeup drawer! She does look adorable though:)

Kelly said...

I am so glad that our daughters have found each other! I really do believe they are two of a kind. They sure are cute, though!! You and I have talked about this many times, but only a mom of one of these "special" :o) children can love another's "special" child and I sure do love Emma!

Bryana said...

Wow!!! She sure knows how to get the job done, huh? I love that little Emma!.