Background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Walkway is Done!

I hadn't posted the final pictures of the walkway yet because I was waiting till we got a little of the green back in... so... close enough. This project proved to take a lot more sweat and time than originally thought.

I am so excited how it turned out though. Thank you so much Jeremy for all your hard work you do. I am sure you just roll your eyes (discretely of course) every time I say, "So I have been thinking...". Thank you for always so politely indulging me. I sure love you!

Didn't he do such a good job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding!! Yet I am not surprised it looks so dang good - every project y'all do is magnificent:)

Kelly said...

I agree with Denise and my yard has to sit so close to yours!! Sheesh! It is nice that you all continue to make our neighborhood look so much better!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Wow, it looks so good! I am very impressed that he did it all himself! It seriously looks great:)